Tripp Lite N201-005-BL 5-ft Male RJ45 Cat6 Network Cable (Blue)
- Brand:Tripp Lite
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100Mhz wire.
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief. Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication.
- Meets Category 6 cabling standards.
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (Category 6, draft 11)
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation
Free Shipping Today!
With Tripp Lite's new category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N201-005-BL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Name||Cat6 Patch Cable|
|Product Type||Network Cable|
|Cable Type||Category 6|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Cable Length||5 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male IEEE 802.3|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male IEEE 802.3|
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|Certifications & Standards||